Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hey Tomboy!


Many say that to be teased and shouted at as ‘Tomboy!’ is as worse as being called and shouted at as ‘Bakla (gay)!’ in any public place or within the midst of your loved ones. But if you would take a closer study at the word, you would have a whole new perspective of it. You might even admire it genuine meaning.

Tomboys can be related to any age of a female individual. It refers usually to females who get engaged in male type of activities. I, myself, was engrossed with various sports when I was a kid, from basketball, karate, and even wrestling with my younger brother. As I was growing up, I had the gestures of being such a boyish kid – with the way I walk, act and even in my choice of clothes. Even when I reached the professional phase of my life, every now and then, it would be normal for me to hear rumors of me being thought of as a lesbian.

But did you know that just as the so-called tomboys find it easy to navigate well in the guy’s world, they are also capable of becoming very feminine and sexy when they want to. I would have to agree with this too. Maybe this is because you create a greater sense of attraction when you seem to be ‘one of the boys’, and most of the guys within your circle of friends get mystified by you and suddenly realize that you are actually beautiful. Believe me. The ones that spread the rumors then that I was a lesbian were the ones whom I actually dated once in my life too.

Tomboys are not into the highly feminine stuff not necessarily because they are attracted to girls, but because they are not limited to expressing themselves in just one form. If you would notice, the girly types are the ones that have more disturbed personalities since they always want to please others by looking good all the time and thus strives double time to conform while the tomboys are the more versatile ones.

Don’t you think that a girl who can fix tires or play basketball better than you do is sexier than your usual centerfold type of girls? If you don’t, then you are missing a lot. If you are one kind of a tomboyish lady, then here’s one great salute!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Auj, this is one great revelation ! an eye opener for those "small-fish sizes" brainy people who doesn't even know how to recognized themselves and for those who do not understand that people in this planet got their own way on how to accept who they are and what they are and what they wanna be, i just wish that people in this planet ay marunong umintindi ng damdamin ng isang tao irregardless kung lalaki, babae, tomboy or bakla, dahil lahat naman tayo ay iisa in the eyes of God, i really admire you girl, go, fight and win !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same as being called "baboy" because one is overweight. I agree, sana mas maraming tao ang maruning umintindi.

    ReplyDelete

It would be our pleasure to hear you speak.. :) So go ahead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...