Monday, February 14, 2011

Your Valentine's Messages!

It's time for some Cheese!

From: Mike

To: Sheree

Valentines Message:

If I were to buy you a bunch of roses, I would place a plastic one in the middle, then say "My love will be the last one to die". Happy Valentine's Day!


From: Aimee Coreign P. Rabanal
To: Jefferson Ong Lim




Valentines Message:

Life became life when I met you …

These pictures was taken last November 2010 in Hongkong with my boyfriend and his family. I would like to post this to show the world how much I love you and how much you mean to me.

For more than 6 years of being together and still counting, my love hasn't changed and it just grows everyday despite the distance and differences. Your the one who makes me believe that everything is possible, that no religion or culture and even in miles can make someone stop from loving a person. We grew together and became a better person as we put God in the center of our relationship, that's the reason that makes us holding into each others hands, until forever.

Hon, Thanks for being my best friend, my true friend and my boyfriend. Thanks for always standing by me. Your the person I count on. Since, I'll be leaving the country after a month, I want to say this.. I”ll be always thinking of you. I promise I will always be your hon. Please wait for me...

I love you so much.. Always take care of my heart :) xoxo


From: Roby
To: Cel

You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when God sent you here for me. Glad I was married to you! Happy Valentine's!




No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be our pleasure to hear you speak.. :) So go ahead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...